***The pictures that has shown below are in high definition, so pls refresh the page if there is any picture not showing well. Thanks for viewing & appreciate for your help to click on the ads to support me.

Wednesday 16 September 2015

The mango tree is blooming after all!

Wow~ It has been one year that my blog was not updated! Erm, I think if some of my plants are not blooming currently, this post gonna defer until duno what time already due to busy of studying~ haha

Finally my mango tree is blooming its first flower~ It has been at least 5 years since I've planted it. I have had a thought that it gonna be a male mango tree which will not produce fruit for me no matter how. But, I was wrong! After trying different types of fertilizer, not to mention their brand name, and putting so much effort to fertilise it, perhaps I will have a chance to taste my very own mango fruit soon~ haha So, NEVER GIVE UP when you do something that's right.







 Passion fruit really needs patient. Once I have a thought to chop it off...


Glad that I've never gave up to take good care of it. Tadaa~ At least one now~ haha


Other plants that are producing fruits currently~




 




Bonus viewing of extra long size Lady's Finger. It get me amazed for quite some time. It's over 12-inch long~


No comments:

Post a Comment