***The pictures that has shown below are in high definition, so pls refresh the page if there is any picture not showing well. Thanks for viewing & appreciate for your help to click on the ads to support me.

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Flowering Season 2 - My Adenium finally bloomed!

My Adenium finally bloomed! This is my first ever bloomed adenium that I had never planted before~ It's so nice!!! OMG!


Previously, I was still scaring that it will drop before it bloomed as the other 2 did before and one of it even died after that. R.I.P. (The one in 'ICU', please refer to my last post) And now, I'm really thank God that He let the miracle happened after I sought for His help! Thank God! Or else we will miss the coquettishness of the adenium~ XD



Globe Amaranth Flower (Gomphrena globosa)






No comments:

Post a Comment