***The pictures that has shown below are in high definition, so pls refresh the page if there is any picture not showing well. Thanks for viewing & appreciate for your help to click on the ads to support me.

Friday 14 March 2014

Canivorous Plant Exchange & Blooming N. Miranda

Plant exchange with a carnivorous plant lover (delayed update) on 27 Jan 2014 with my N. Albomarginata


Actually I have propagated Dionaea before by division of the plant from one plant to thirty something plants but I would like to say that it is just left about 5 or 6 plants like that only! I'm so regret that shouldn't divide them so fast while they are still growing... Luckily he gave me one more of this so that I can start propagate it later when it have become matured plant...


Pinguicula


Utricularia


N. Miranda is blooming! Finally! (1 March 2014) Luckily I didn't crop any for propagation when it has starting to grow from lower pitcher to higher pitcher! It's so excited and so looking forward for whether is a 'He' or 'She'~ XD


No comments:

Post a Comment