***The pictures that has shown below are in high definition, so pls refresh the page if there is any picture not showing well. Thanks for viewing & appreciate for your help to click on the ads to support me.

Thursday 14 November 2013

My 5th New VFT Flowering & Seeds Update

Finally it's flowering~ Hope that it will produce seeds without a hitch~

First day~

 
Second day~



Third day~


Free view of "Kang-kung" flower~ The "Kang-kung" are crawling over my "Longan" tree~ I'm not planting them purposely sharing the same pot with my "Longan" tree. They have just begun to sprout out of kitchen waste which actually they should act as the compost fertilizer for my plant. Now only realize that the "Kang-Kung" will also produce flower~ haha



 
The seeds update! Collected on 28/11/2013.



The seeds!


Flower without seeds~


Plant them with moss!

No comments:

Post a Comment