***The pictures that has shown below are in high definition, so pls refresh the page if there is any picture not showing well. Thanks for viewing & appreciate for your help to click on the ads to support me.

Sunday 6 October 2013

Feeding effect: Fish pellet VS Artificial fertilizer

This is the third producing cup after feeding with fish pellet. I will show you all the before & after.



 The first one & the third one after feeding fish pellet. Just compare the size... And you will know 'the power of fish pellet' XD


I'm also just noticed that it made a lot of difference since I feed them.

 


 The picture when I bought this neps. Remember that it was almost died kill by the stupidity or careless of the mosquito control operator by pouring off the fluid and lead them almost to die off a year a go. Don't you know that the fluid inside act as the enzyme can 'eat' the mosquito instead of let them laying their larvae from it? Yet, the mosquito repellent also act as second affection to it. Luckily it survive with my care of heart and soul.
 

 
 Here, I want to tell that please DON'T spray any fertilizer to your nepenthes otherwise it will be producing nice and large leaves with NO pitcher. This is what I get from my past experiment. You may try it at your own risk.


 At last, I just wanna update my very first neps after a couple month ago of cutting off the terminal bud due to not producing pitcher after spraying artificial fertilizer. The second opportunity of doing this result a conclusion that chopping off the terminal bud may help to reproduce pitcher if your neps is not producing pitcher for a long time cause by giving fertilizer. Cheers to those who having a problem like this :)


 Cute unknown species pitcher




Previous producing pitcher





And it's a male!! It's flowering just about 1 year after I bought it~ (05/2012)








No comments:

Post a Comment