***The pictures that has shown below are in high definition, so pls refresh the page if there is any picture not showing well. Thanks for viewing & appreciate for your help to click on the ads to support me.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Amazing Mushroom Kit

Recently, I have bought a mushroom kit online, as it is so attractive to me. When I received, I cut the hole, spray it with some water as what to do according to the guidance. After that, when the time I was wondering the design of the mushroom kit and started to make a little examination & exploration about the kit, I saw some little mushroom seedling inside the topside of the kit already and I was like shocking why it isn't suppose to sprout from the side designed to cut & sprout (in center of the box). After contacting with the seller, a load off my mind that actually it was wrap with all the spore inside the kit. Once it contact with the water, it will start to grow automatically as it was something like chemical reaction. But until now still wondering why water get inside before I spray on it which lead them to grow before I get them. Maybe it is pre-sprayed for faster growing to make customer more convenient when get it?

Let's see how it looks like~

Day 3 - 16/09/13 night 1930


These are oyster mushroom... Skip day 1-3 records as there are no much different~

The top part I was saying~ Sprout without my permission... Lol


[Mushroom A]


[Mushroom B]


Day 4 - 17/09/13 afternoon 1400 OMG so big ady~ [Mushroom A]


[Mushroom B]


At the same night 2300 - As you can see it is larger than Day 1 even afternoon today! Omg the speed of growth is so amazing~ [Mushroom A]


[Mushroom B]


Amazing! It is just one day to grow from a baby~

Day 5 - 18/09/13 night 2100 [Mushroom A]


The most significant enlargement of the mushroom~ You can compare with the yesterday one~ Now the size is about 14.5 cm large~ I will have fresh mushroom to harvest soon~ [Mushroom B]


It is even larger in just 3 hour later! [Mushroom B]



As the law of jungle you can see it absorb all the nutrients leads others difficult to grow... [Mushroom B]


Day 6 - Harvested as dinner just now... Delicious fresh mushrooms I have ever eaten... It's so juicy & yummy~ :p

No comments:

Post a Comment